Friday, June 26, 2009

Talk about a Fuckin Week


Talk about a FUCKIN WEEK.
Well my admin hold is officially over and well now it seems I just play another game of waiting to see what is going on with me but this time there is no count down. My roommate is gone now. Pretty weird being in a room by myself again havn't had that in over 6 months. Now I wish I really had some type of entertainment in the room Amazing how boring your room can be when you have nothing but 4 white walls surrounding you. Kinda saddin but at the same time. I would rather live alone anyways. Enjoy the cold and the dark to much. Never said anything but leaving the bathroom light on at night. Damn that was anoying.. Haha.
Oh and fuck friday especially man.. I got chewed out by like 5 MTL's (Military Training Leaders) felt like I was being chewed out by TI for a moment. Then I was like I have a fuckin Civil Engeneering badge on my chest you'll fuckin need my ass when you need something done. I mean these MTL's went so far to use basic mentality type things on me. Don't get me wrong I listened to and was like shit, I fuckin hate this but really all it did was anger me more about this place ans choice. There extensivness was even to say that there is a express lane out of 11 days. Which a part of this day almost made me think that I want to take it. I'm sick of not knowing anything and being treated like a little kid. I'm fuckin 24, I did my school as far as the AF is considered. Let me go back to school and get my degree already.
Some day's you just feel like you should have got a job a Tmobile and kept up with the DJing at least I would be livin pour and livin rather then livin this bullshit and still pour.

No comments: