Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not every Tunnel is that light


During school this place wasn't bad but now that I'm done with school and the I'm at the tunnel and supposed to be gone from this place and I'm stuck here I feel like I'm standing at the end of this tunnedl and there is nothing but darkness around me in all aspects.
I feel like demons are teasing me by saying one thing thing then slashing my back with the real idea or thing that is goin on. Here I thought that I was in training and going to get credit for it. Well because I'm not the right skill level I'm just there as person to fill space, so to speak. People tell me that what I would have my orders in a week or so. WELL IT'S BEEN A FUCKIN WEEK. Shit they havn't even passed out any orders this whole week, because the MTL that does that was on leave this whole week. Yet another slash. Another thing is people treating me like I'm 18 and shit. I know that most people here are young but common anyone who looks me in the face to talk to me can tell that I'm older then the average person here. So don't treat me like that. I have always hated when people have told me what to do outside of parents and work type thing.
I remember in Fight Club WTF was his name when he first met Tyler Durden on the plane talking about single serving friends. I feel thats all I'm around right now and thats what the Air Force is built upon. People not really becoming more then that because people are always moving around. No wonder everyone gets married quick it's the oonly stable friendship that you could have for more then just 2 years..
Riht now as it stands I miss my old life.
My car, my friends, my family.
and have been finding my peace in my music.

No comments: