Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Week Bites the Dust


Had to include this picture kinda made me laugh.. people think us people from LA are savages or something because we riot..
I mean shit 2pac said it best.
"Only in Cali where we riot not rally to live and die
In L.A!"


So another week has gone by and nothing yet..
Good news is that the admin hold is up on Thursday. Thus saying I'm not expecting anything to happen till that date passes. So part of me is like fuck it you have been here this long what is another week of waiting for something to happen. Especially seeing that they have to make me sign another paper about something because they have no reason to keep me here past then. As if I'm going to sign something without a explanation after this shit.
Anyways I think that sums up the week.
I mean shit all I do is pretend to wash things.. I have about a nap a day and I watch TV in one of the day rooms.. That and walk around the base and go to the library to get online every once in a while.

Next thing on the list is what I have been reading and dieing to say.

What the fuck is up with the people who work at the cafeteria's. I mean shit all the black women look like motha fuckin peacocks with there random ass colored spotted hair. Like there bangs will be fuckin red or there ends are blond, purple, blue.. What the fuck. I will have to take pictures this up and coming week for the entertainment value for this thing. Also how the AF (Air Force) has all these standards and shit on to get into the base and everything and I swear they hire anyone to work at this place.. The pictures will come and blow your mind.. haha

Another thing is that I will be hatin alot more on this thing.. I need to take a picture of this riced out sol. Didn't get around to it today. But should have it soon.
Stay tuned this shits about to get real.

No comments: