Saturday, June 13, 2009

Congrats Steff.



Today is a sad day for me because were I'm at and were I should be.
Today is a proud day for me because my best friend graduated from college.
Steff I have known you since we were just a bunch of little tikes at Towne & Country and have entered and left each other lives ever since then. And growing especially close after I turned 18. You honestly have been the one person who has been there since then. You have been there for every step that I took in college and shoot you had a better idea of what I would be good at more then me. You plan and plotted my path threw scraficing you own along the way to help me along. I'm so proud of you and finally completing this task. That shit alot of people really don't complete or ever even strive for. We have been threw many of classes we have dropped many of classes. Thank you for making my college experience, my life an ejoyable. I feel like a parent proud of there child at this moment and stuck in tears because I can't be there in person to hug and wish you well.
Steff I'm proud of you, proud to be your close friend, and wish you the best with everything.
Love you. Till the day that I die.

No comments: