Saturday, August 1, 2009

A New Home and an End to Tech School


Well a lot has happened and very quick in that fact.
This is the last entry having to do with Tech School.. Silence.. And Scene.
I really didn't have Internet back at Sheppard and was walking around grabbing it at two spots so I really didn't update in my final dates because I didn't really care to walk so far just to update.. your lose, my lose. Anyway I got my orders last week and jail broke that bitch forever. Well I will have to go back for upgrade training some day but that's not for a bit. And I finally made it to my new duty station which is Nellis AFB in Vegas.
Could you as for a better end result in all of this mess and shit. Get in trouble for alcohol and then they send you to Sin City. I say I came out on top. haha. Well I have almost been here for a week and still trying to get used to everything and in process this base. Most of which will happen next week as I attend briefings all next week. So much fun.. Sure!
I'm really happy to be out of the training envoirment I finally feel like I have a life again. I'll explain why

My first weekend in Vegas
Friday. Alicia picked me up and took me shopping. I can't believe that I now live in the same city as this girl. Jues. We went to a local import shop were she dropped some cash. And I just stood, sat, and laughed it was like I was watching myself or something with all the wants and shit. Then she took me to Walmart to get shit I needed for my room. Thank god she went because instead of my ass making like a bunch of trips she managed to pretty get me out of there with that one. All I need now is a TV and Internet, and my Xbox. But got back on base and she helped me to my room. Stayed and left but yeah.
No checking in and shit. So much better
Sat and Sunday the Morales were in town. Saw Ms. Morales and Christy for the first time this year. Of corse Mr. Morales and Chris to haha. But yeah they took me out to Primm for the those two days for Christy's birthday. Happy Birthday by the way. Great to see your face when you dad got you with song and cake. Thank you Morales's for the fun time, alcohol, and gambling experience. Probably won't be gambling all that much here. To pricey for nothing back.. haha.
But yeah what a way to enter into Vegas and life.
No questions asked just showed up on Monday and handled my business as it should be.

There should be some good updates now that I'm in a city that doesn't sleep and shit. Once I get my car and some other shit here I'll be sure to be takin pictures and updating alot more.
Should be fun as hell living here.

No comments: