Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Weekend Experience




So what else is new instead of being able to post stuff night by night everything again is gonna end up in one giant one. The sad part is that I’m writing this when I was supposed to be on a import cruise. Ride slept in woke her up still gonna go to the BBQ but missed the cruise. Oh well still time with people and a scene that I love. Late or not just happy to be going.
Well another adventure on the bus happened yesterday now at this point and this morning “technically.” Some fuckin Wigger would not Shut The Fuck Up. Talking some shit to some black dude and shit. Man I was ready to throw him off the bus myself I was fuckin tierd at like 5 in the morning and all I wanted to do was get home and get my 2 hours of sleep shit. Haha. But that was the end of the night so lets rewind the whole fuckin story..

So good friend Sylvia was in town this weekend along with friends. Mention this because I knew she was with Crystal but Jody, my old supervisor from Costco. Fuckin small ass world weird as fuck. Because next week my homies who work are comin out here, so there will be another strip update. Tangent shit. Back on track. But Saturday day yes. I got out to Treasure Island around like 3. Then headed to the pool. Lounged and headed to Planet Hollywood to eat and get something for the night.
View from Syls room
Anyways after diliberation and what not they all finally decided on going to Studio 54. Speaking of which that’s one place I want to to go the real one in NY. Damn I must be the most damn picky person in the world but honestly I would NOT recommend to come to Vegas and go there. Not worth the money or anything. Sound was way under what you would expect. I mean if they were going for a old feel they could have done a lot better. Just wasn’t really impressed. The Dj really couldn’t hold you was constently changing up the feeling every time you got into a groove. Well at least me. Maybe it was because I was sober. But yeah.

Anyways after that took my bus rides back to my hole…
Took some pics along the strip of the strip whatever wasn’t feelin it I was tierd.









Sunday
Alicia was late.. Haha.
So we didn’t make the cruise didn’t take any pictures.. Decide I would try to be some what social and meet some people.. Not really much to say since all we did was sit around and talk to people and each other.
It was noice to be around Hondas again I forget the feeling of it. Just going for a ride I feel like a dog just want to stick my head out the window and enjoy the wind in your face type shit.
But all in all a good day.


Oh and for thoughs that don't know the girl sittin next to me is Alicia.. Yeah tired as fuck and by that time we both needed a nap

No comments: