Friday, July 24, 2009

IheartMYSOL Part 1



Well during the time at home I got a chance to work on my sol the biggest thing taking care of the suspension and tieing up some lose ends. It's not all done but it's the beginning to finally having a running sol again. As of this moment I will officially only be updating on my blog I'm done with all the commercial sites and furom updates I just think it causes drama and probably helps get my car stolen.. If you want past information there is one link that holds it all and has beena good time line since the begining.

http://teamsolcal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10726

sorry I don't know how to make the link click able and ever time I try it doesn't show up but copy and past your should be good..
Stay tunned. For more she will be on the move now. Once I get to my new base!


No comments: