Thursday, May 28, 2009

Defered...


Another lesson in life seems to be upon me once again.. Here I thought everything was taken care of with my incident but yet I'm slapped in the face like then 24 hours before departing home.
So much for Japan as a first base.
I'm not on a Admin hold and waiting for my diversion paperwork to go threw so that I can get new state side orders. MTL's and other people told me that I should be here for another week or two. I'm hoping the sooner the later so that I can move on from tech school. Seeing how that I'm now back on details and cleaning the squadrent on a daily bases. Its sad to see the new kids come in and here I am with my AFC badge on cleaning along side of them because I can't leave. When they say the quickest way out of here is to stay out of trouble they were right. Seeing how the other half of my class is at home with there families in NY.
My mind is racing now of all the new posibilities because I have already looked at all the downs and had a drink to go with the old thoughts of fun. So now it's all just wonder of were I'm going to be. Like trying to find Carmen San Diego.. haha.
Keep yall posted on were I end up.

No comments: