Sunday, May 10, 2009

F&F4



Good movie overall and Ofcorse being shot in LA made me think of home and the scene. Lets start off with that I think they did a very good job with story and points in LA that some people actually use this time. Like the golf course off the 101N and shit. One thing like they always get wrong is the glamorization of the scene. Women just throwing themselves at you for the how tight your car is.. BULLSHIT. Girls all mackin in the club and gettin down at the shows.. Sure I wish. Another thing is that NEON is out. Same with split hood crazy ass body kits. That was so F&F1. Common all they had to do was go to Eibach once and they would know what is like in the WEST.
But lets get to something that hit me when Mia was talking to Bryan about why he gave Dom the keys in the first one and asking about if he really is a good guy or if he really is a bad guy playing a a good guy. Made me really think about myself right now especially seeing how I'm part of a government agency a place that I never really saw myself. It also reminded me of how much fun my life was doing what I want and living the way I was sure I wasn't makin much but ti feel the enjoyment was so much more. But its early in this adventure and I have things to learn and places to go.
But my heart still lives and dies in LA.

Lastly the way they left the movie you know there is going to be a 5 I give it two years before they come up with something to go off. Hopefully by then she is ready for her appearance



I still havn't decided what side I'm on yet.

No comments: