Friday, July 24, 2009

My Week Leave



Well I said that I was going to do this later and now that I’m back at Sheppard I seem to have all the time in the world to break this thing down.. This leave that I got was for a bad reason in itself, but of course I used in a happy moment as well.
Lets start with the serious and later get to the fun.

The most serious issue was family and helping my mom usher her father to the other side. Its sad to say this but my mom is excellent in making at this and her attitude while it dips in these situations, no one has a stronger mom then I. The way she can stare death in the face and remain calm and bottle so many things up is impeccable. She may have not been there for the final breath but that’s the power that she has to make them feel okay when she leaves the room for a second that is there time to go and follow her out and up. Just the same with my dad followed her right outside and up and away. While my mother and I didn’t see eye about this visit and some other things I know that with a couple phone calls and flowers she will take me back.



Llyod Schwiekard
while I didn’t know him that amazing my mother spoke about him with amazing story. My fondest memory is when I got to spend a week on his project ostrich farm in Arizona. He was a man that did a lot. A taxi driver at 21, a Merchant Marine, Army Vet, insurance salesmen, ostrich rancher, just to name a few of them. My mom always says that I look like him and I would have to agree I hope I look like him when I’m that old. Not a wrinkle on his face. An adventures man cut down to a bed in the end. It was his time because after a week of rest a man like that needed a new adventure. To grandpa and the new adventure I know your on. Just have your stories ready when we meet again.

It was also great to see my little brother and my cousin Kelly ( I don’t even remember the last time that I saw her maybe like a teenager or something like that). Man I miss my little bro. So much fun, so alike but so different, while we fight and say stupid shit I would never want anyone else.

But lets get into the fun

Great spending time with Steff again. Thank you for taking me every were I pretty much needed to go. It felt like good old times and I can always count on you for that you made me feel like I was at home
Chris - look at you all growing up and shit. Getting your Dj shit all right and comin up on the game. Lookin good, not drinkin as much has paid off. Can’t wait for the twitter saying you have the new coche.
Tony – my secret gay lover.. Oooppss. Anyways pookie. Thank you for making me switch over to Tmobile and the great jokes, great times. Always kept a smile on my face. Galaxy FTW. Keep getting your shit together and good luck not being fat.
Grace – My little Asian millionaire. I’m so happy your doing decent and I say decent because your gonna do such big things this is only a stepping stone. My designer I’ll keep losing weight and getting stronger so you have a good model.
Blahnik what a cat haha..
Ben - It’s always good to see my little brother from another mother. Thank you for the Pedo Bear and lunch. Like always your ahead of the curve and doing good.
Compita – Keep going till you get that Shierf status. I'm happy you finally out on your own. Proud of you mang.
Yayo – lookin good speed racer. Haha hope Costco treats you well still and keep movin up in there.
Uly - wifer for lifer still. Some things never change but I'm happy that you finally put a ring on her hand. Glad to see your growin up

Last but not least



Alicia – I finally got a full day with you and finally got to know you and what your about. Getting lost out of nervousness not knowing what to see or what to do probably some of the most awkward moments of my life, but well spent. And now with a 2 year grantee only time will tell.



Night by night review.
Sat- Rumba Room double 2 for 1 on patron. What a ice breaker
Sun – Galaxy Bar time with Tony and Grace, then to Old Town Pasadena
Mon- Comedy probably the best show I ever have been to Joey Diaz and Jeff Garcia.
Tues – All Star Game with the Tiger homies. Then Havana House
Wed – Alicia that says it all
Thurs – La Cita how that place has changed but can’t beat records.
Fri – Villa Soriso Chirs still putting it down
Sat – Rumba Room again.

It was fun seeing everyone again and I'm upset that I didn't get to see everyone good news is that I'm a drive away and i can provide shelter for when you come out to visit me. If you haven't heard were I'm going to be stationed I will let you know once I get my orders and head out there just stay posted
Sorry that this took so long to create havn't had internet.

No comments: