Thursday, July 7, 2011

Electric Daisy Carnival Part 3

This is it the final night, the grand finally, if anything was going to go down tonight was the night. And Insomniac did just that and pulled out all the stops, fire works, pyro, Dj's, and the bass. They didn't save it they blew the shit up, literally. I was back on the Circuit Grounds for the night and........
Well I'm gonna shut up and just get to the coverage.
As again the crowd pictures are time lined threw the night
and I'll just say something at the end.



Moguai - pure awesomeness mixing with two Ipads. So sick





Fiora showed up and sang her single Oxygen

Tritonal - Trance on steroids. Dudes had so much energy





John O'Callaghan



Ferry Corsten






ATB








Nigel Ficke


Markus Schulz




Dash Berlin



Showtek- The best set of EDC. Hands down!







Well that would be it. thats my coverage of EDC
All in all I can't beleive how awesome it was. So happy that I wasn't in the desert this year and I could be apart of it. I still need to be on the other side of the fence one time. who knows maybe next year or later this year. Showteck was the perfect ending for this event they murdered those kids mind in the dust and everything. I mean the decks were completely covered with dust.. All three risers. All in all I can't find a single negative about the whole expereice and even if you don't like house music. The experience itself is completely worth the look. Just the things that you see is worth it. But if you love house music.
Wow!
The Dj's bring there A game. Their exclusives, their favoriates, their classic bangers. I mean the line ups alone that get put out there for the price that you pay is completely worth it.

And lastly most all let me thank Auggie and JessFunk of Sound Factory Systems again.
Had an amazing time and I owe to you guys.

No comments: