Sunday, July 3, 2011

Electric Daisy Carnival Part 1



Well finally I'm writing about this.
While it has been a week since this event pop off as a huge sucess here in Vegas. There is still tons of content hitting the internet from pictures to video. To just people thoughts and articles good and bad alike. EDC exploded and took over Las Vegas last week and I can't thank Auggie and JessFunk of Sound Factory Systems for letting me tag along and work for them that weekend. It was great to see all the guys again, only thing that would have made it better was if we were sessionin ourselves. Haha.
But here you go. Some night one treats. Out of the 450+ photos that I took I threw a shit ton out. Either the lights got ahold of them and were to bright or dark. Or I didn't focus up right as most of the time I was shooting in a manual focus state. Other times I just didn't want to take pictures or there were to many people on stage. Or I was off in the corner just dancing to my own groove..

But on to the pictures and me shuttin up....



One of the many setups put together!

Circuit Grounds before the storm


Wippenberg





Half of Crystal Method!


Christopher Lawrence


Nigel Ficke ( I died laughing everytime this dude hit the stage. And man was his supporting class hot!)

Roger Sanchez





Cosmic Gate





Calvin Harris



Steve Aoki






Steve Aoki & Diplo plankin like a Boss!



Autoerotique




The crowd shots are basically a time lapse of the night as you can see the crowd really growing and diminishing there at the end. Some of the shots though really can't even translate the mass amounts of people there at certain points. And yes that is the sun coming up there at the end. What a night one, with all those huge names gracing the stage and personally hearing some again and some for the first time, just an amazing eargasm. Even though I had been up for some umting fuckin hours as I went to my real job during that day as well. It was some good rest that I got in the middle day on that Saturday. Tomorrow I should have night 2's ready. Not as many but more of a story to tell on that one.

Oh yeah and the top photo.. Self explanatory, that would be the gang.
EDC 2011 LV Dj Tech's.
Show did not go down with us puttin in work behind the scenes.

No comments: