Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Electric Daisy Carnival Part 2

Well here you go this is batch two of the pictures AKA night two..
What a smashing out of control night. I didn't really get to whip out the camera as much as I wanted to because the stage was just so damn full with people all the time that I had to keep on checking the equipment. Call me paranoid but when shit ain't yours you don't want anyone next to it.
I missed pictures of Feed Me. who honestly was a big let down in my eyes with his set. Played very very lengthy breaks and just lost the crowd. It was almost like he was overwhelmed by the whole thing and just lost focus behind the tables. Don't get me wrong he is a great producer, I can't deny his hard style of scythed out bass of half dub half elctro feel. But I dono when it comes to djing a set he was just missing some sort of element to it.
Another person that I just didn't have the means to get my camera to was Skrllex. I know I'm spelling that wrong back the fuck off because I honestly don't care. Sure the boy can bang on his key board and make some dubstep shit. Personally after hearing it live. Not for me! But the stage was so packed and the crowd ws so nuts I wish I could but really at that point I was hawking the equipment like no joke. People were just rushing the stage trying to become a face in the movie.. Oh yes they probably forgot to mention that EDC is doing a movie in theaters August 4th. Anyways. I remember there was a kid in the front row who hopped that shit and got thrown out.. Though I thought Next thing I know the kid is next to me. WTF

Anyways enough of me rambling on about the night
I finally cleaned the pair of shoes I worse that night and I'm upset that I missed taking a picture with JackBeats and MSTRKRFT. Dammit

Alright I'll shut up..
Here's the pic's and again crowd is time lapsed


Zedd




Porter Robinson





Bart B More






Half of the LA Riots




JackBeats! They tore the roof off the place so happy to finally see them live!




MSTRKRFT doing there thing like always. They totally deserved a better time slot!





No comments: