Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saying More...



Alright lets try this again.
I wrote something and I just hatted were it was going sounded like a pitty party something all drawn up in my head.
The last two weeks I've spent thinking. Thinking about the future and were I'm going right now in this military 4 year ship, will I continue, will I leave. The past were I have come and I how I ended up having to take this two weeks off of work. Just millions of ideas per day, the millions of thoughts. Not to sound like I'm all down, which I'm not completely down, but I wouldn't say I'm up though. Clearly this year has gotten off to some kind of start. I don't really fancy all of it but I guess, shit really I don't fancy alot of it at all. There have been a couple small amount of things sprinkled in the mix to make it okay. Definitely not the best start I ever had, definitely in a long time

Anyways...
Current status as I sit here with a hole in my leg about 1CM in size, with tracks that go up and down my leg. Can't run, not that amazing with a clutch, and long periods of time on my feet hurt. Lovely. You sit in your room all day just watching Netflix and playing on the internet. Not trying to glamorize that shit at all but man seriously after you are used to getting up everyday to go to work that shit starts to get on you that your doing nothing. What really gets to me is that I'm not moving, that I really am in a room just letting the days pass me by right now. Not seizing shit! But since right now I can't run and I dono when I'm gonna be able to do that again I don't know were I stand on the LA Marathon. I won't say that I'm out yet. Just because I honestly don't want to admit it to myself quiet yet that it's a big possibility that I'm not gonna be healthy by then. Just annoying especially being an athlete of sorts my whole life.

I would be lieing if I didn't say that my mind was a wreck right now.
I mean I haven't made a post about my car and I have had my new steering wheel in for a week now.. Here is a preview.

Funny I pretty much waited for this wheel for a month and I still have yet to take pictures. Especially when this completes my interior. Well I mean I still need to add a little something and thinking of changing shift knobs to fit in better but I'll probably start a poll or something for them type of things. And I'll save that for a IheartMYSOL edition
And yes I will be rocking that plate at Eibach!


Funny part was I was all hyped after my walk today to write this and now that I'm sitting down to finally do it. One I'm blanking about everything that I thought about and two I'm just dreading tomorrow to death..
I guess I'm just gonna end this with some highlights that I think people should look at, read, or listen. That got me this week.

1. Podcasts is Beauty and Da Beast Podcast.
Always makes me think and laugh at the same time. It's like comedic therapy honestly. Everyone enjoys to laugh but when you can laugh and then take a message away from the stroies they tell. Well that just a whole bunch a win.

2. Netflix.
Must watches for the week for me would be Skins the real British edition, The 1983 cult classic Bad Boys staring Sean Penn, and lastly I'm just going to join the crowd with Jersey Shore Season 1

3. Reading. Yes that is actually right..
I'm reading a book right now. Beneath the Neon by Matthew O'Brien (his personal blog
About his exploration of the underground culture living in the sub 500miles of underground storm drain system we have here in Las Vegas. I'm kind of suprising myself with how I'm moving threw this book. I guess I'll do a write up when I'm finished and hopefully I find what I'm looking for in this book.
It is also what inspired the shots that I have peppered into this blog this week.



4. Youtube.
A. Epic Meal Time - Taco Night
B.Family Fued - Name something that gets passed around - and you can just keep going on that channel.
C.The British Snookie
D. Lastly is a fellow sol owner TatooRow throwing his channel out there. Good work, get on him to keep his New Year's resolution to VideoBlog more!


On that note I really don't know what to say. I'm looking forward to this next week, not to Monday and getting in trouble or Valentines day, but who knows I may have something better to write about because I'll get out and do something.

Latest pick up

It's gotta be the shoes!
If anyone has or knows about anyone selling 09 Neff X Pony Signature series shoes get at me. 10.5 - 12

No comments: