Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to Work I go!



Well finally it felt like my life was moving again.
While it was a week of truly ups and downs. The motion of actually living was amongst me again. Just getting up and doing something for 8 hours A.K.A. work was just something to break up the nothingness in my day. While I still can't run and move how I want to be able to move. Just moving in itself, the small things that we take for grant it. Not going to lie though this week has had it's ups and down from Mondays massacre with the higher up in the squadron till just a relaxing weekend doin not a damn thing but watching Jersey shore and 3rd Rock from the Sun.
But while I don't want to focus on the bad parts like Monday or work. Lets just say that the next couple of months I'm going to be walking on egg shells in that area of my life. Just staying out of trouble, that would be the biggest focus I guess. But it would also be nice to just build back up my reputation as a good worker and person. But enough focusing on that one.....

Tuesday was sick .
Not work. After work. And no not Valentines Day part (Man I havn't had a Valentine in forever, but thats another subject)
Dunk Exchange
at the Hard Rock Cafe on the strip.

First time being in that building and I must say. Very noice I'm gonna have to look into more things that happen there. Three stories: a shop, a restaurant, and a bar with concert stage
I think the Lords of the Underground said it the best..
"Could it be the skunk weed that...Now hold it let me choose, couldn't be the booze ...No it's the shoes (the shoes?) It's gotta be the shoes!"


Oh and Murs put it down!
Nothing like looking at super pricey shoes while sippin on a beer and listening to Murs. I will go to that again but I know to stack myself with more cash for that night. Didn't really take that many pictures, I was really taken back the whole thing.. Oh Yeah, and Also.. I went alone like always! Fakin Lovely!

Sadly that was the only excitement I really had all week. After that I mean I really did do nothing much but watch the things previously stated. Work got better as the days went on. Oh and on Wednesday I found out that I fractured my right foot amongst all this fuckin mess. And your all probably wondering how the fuck I didn't notice something like that. But seriously when you have that much attention on the other leg I didn't feel or realize that pain
Anyways on to weekly things...


This week I really didn't explore as much because I didn't get that bored in the evening

A good read came from Joey Diaz as he finally switched over to a blogger format instead of using that thing we all used to love myspace. I know I have talked about hte podcast with him before. But it was a good 5 min read.
FUCKING PICTURE ALBUMS!!

I still am working on Beneath the Neon. Should be done this week.. And then I have something else to pick up after..


Of corse my netflix for the week were: Jersey Shore and 3rd Rock from the Sun.
I really need to get cable or something.
I didn't get my ass to a TV yesterday for the sporting events that I should have watched. but I'm happy that Tony Stewart at least finished the Daytona 500 this year. While not in the top 10, he fuckin finished. And then of corse there was the All Star game. The Lake Show and Mamba put it down helping the West win that one

Kinda says it all..

Oh yeah sprinkled amongst the blog were three pictures of the shoes I picked up at the Nike factory outlet the other day.

Oh and yes ma.. I have two other pairs in the mail!
Haha

No comments: