Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Say Something


Well I haven't said much in this year of thoughts and I think I have been keeping alot to myself in the fact that I really haven't spoken to anyone even my close friends just about the little things that are going threw my mind as of late. I guess first off I'm gonna start with the really sad one to me.
Losing my bike. For those of you that don't know, because I really didn't put it out there that much because I am ashamed of losing her so fast and what not. Is that I went down about a week ago now. It was a sweeping corner and when you look at it all in all I entered way to fast didn't have enough room to correct, even with a good lean, the road condition had changed from the last time I took it and well. I'm alright still banged up with scrapes and bruises but she is gone. She feel off the over pass hit two trees, a rock, and then came to her final resting place in rocks and other debris. I've learned a lot threw the fact of dealing with insurance and the amount of insurance you really should have compared to what the state tells you to own. I'm mean I'm not gonna lie I'm upset I enjoyed the hell out of her. I also learned alot. Really every experienced rider say leave hard riding for the track, because you never know what changes on the street. And that I just need to save up for another one and insure it the correct way. I mean there are more things that I learned about this incident but really those that ride respect it.
This is the first time that I really lost something this big in this form.. I mean my mom fought so hard every time my car was stolen to get back. It's hard to really let go of something like this for the first time. I mean signing over the title to the junk yard because she was that gone.. I mean she fell at least 200ft, if not 250ft down off this overpass. Mix emotions were deffinitly flying around my head and heart. But it was the right thing to do in the end. I told myself to part her out or save her, but it was just to gone. Just a tough situation all in all..
I will be back just give me time.. The itch really got to me. Now I remember why I loved riding dirt bikes so much. You just feel everything around you. It will of corse be another Honda. And most definitly be a 600RR again. Who knows maybe this time will be white. I'm not willing to take out a loan just yet. So it's going to be a bit before another one enters my life. I will say this, thank god I was wearing my helmet, gloves, and jacket.. Yeah my good jacket. It sucks that it's all rashed up, but hell it protected the shit out of me!
Till then I'll leave you with a lasting image of her...


On an other note..
I just got so caught up in the thing above.. I did a photoshoot with my car the other day and I just never really released any of the pics because of it. It was the first time that I took off the hood for a shoot and I liked the way it came out.. I would have like to get more above shots but the angeles of the sun and shadows just didn't allow me to do so.. I also really need to get another lens, and a hood to reduce glare, also learn more about how to use my camera. I really enjoy taking pictures pretty peaceful and allows you to think about stuff. But yeah I have more it's not like I edit them so I'll just go threw the bunch and choose out a couple here in the next couple of days and post them.. Really need to take a class on photoshop. The funny thing about this spot was that I was questioned by two patrols that came by, blah blah blah. In short they were wondering if I was vandalizing anything. They also wondered were my hood was. But yeah enjoy..


Feel free to steal and edit it. Would love to see what people create


Another thing and I know my mom's gonna laugh but I'm really tryin to step my shoe and clothes game up this year. Tired of wearing the same things over and over again. Puttin myself on a budget of corse, because I do need to save for things that I want. But I'm young so why not have a mighty collection of these things. Haha. So if you have stuff you just don't want either throw it my way.. I'll put it to good use. Haha.
Oh and yes Ma. The top pic is my new pair from the other day. I need a new pair of blacks to replace the ones I destroyed in the wreck.. Just to many scratches and what not on them to wear out.



But yeah it's been a crazy ass hell first part of the month.. First part of the year Jesus Christ. Seriously it's still only January..
Anyways just thought I would share a couple things that get me threw my week. Helps me think and just makes me laugh..

Helps me think
Beauty and Da Beast
Two great comedians pairing up to share there life stories and other bits of random funnieness.. Really love Joey "Coco" Diaz. I have had the pleasure of seeing him multiple times at the Sunset Room. Dirty minded, but man that some good stuff.
Go get the Podcast there on Itunes. Worth at least one session of listening..

Helps me Run..
Iclub: EDM and Iclub: Mashed
Dj Ri's Facebook
There direct links for both podcasts. Both are different wouldn' think that everyone would love both.
EDM is HOUSE, nothing but it, more of European feel.
Were as Mashed is more of a club/upbeat mixtape feel of American clubs. Some really good mix's on there from Dj's across the nation.

Speaking of running I know I havn't been this week. Well the reason is above.. I hope to be back at it next week.. This week not puttin a single mile down is really pissing me off. And dropped my ass in the standings of my challenges enough that I havn't looked in a couple days.
If your a Nike+ runner go ahead and add me. Username is Muella


Lastly were gonna go to a Youtube group that alot of people love or hate because of there concoctions of food.
Epic Meal Time
I have showed some of these videos to co-workers and friends. Yeah just go ahead and take a look. Cooking for all you manly people out there...




Lastly.. Mom I'm done with shoes this month.. I promise..
Haha

Everyone take care.
Next week I'll be in FL for a week of training. No interenet but I'll try and do something with my phone. But none the less I'll have something to say after the week.
Next time Netflix!
So with that..


Peace, Love, Beats.....

No comments: