Thursday, January 6, 2011

CBR600RR Love! Part1


Its a new year and here we go!
Gonna really try and make this thing move alot more this year!

So lets get it going.
Man I'm happy that this is the first one of the year, and the FIRST one of this series.
Well I don't have a name for my bike but again anything I will do will be documented here and there more then one reason behind that. One I love documenting it for personal reason's, shows me how dirty I got my hands and how well I know my machines. I guess you can call it my personal timeline. But there is the part of sharing which you could call two. Also three insurance or worse.. Documentation rules when it comes to the sad part of these things, and that would be three.

So I got my new tail light in.. I guess your noticing that right away by the difference in pic's
So lets just jump into them
Begining Stance


Why I love doin work on my toys at work.. So clean and easy to keep clean.. Haha

Middle
Had to do some shaving and deconstruction of her...

End result


Hey it works.. haha


I can't wait to take it out.. Was a pretty simple install took me a couple of hours I think but all in all really good product. Havin a little issue with the wiring at the moment looks like it had been tampered with by previous owner.. But nothing a little more time with her can't solve.
Stay tuned for more.. It's only gonna get warmer..


On another note gonna try and give weekly thoughts this year as well. Just time to sit back and reflect on life and other things!
I'll include more when I sit down and do that post to be release on Sunday's

No comments: