Saturday, May 21, 2011

Congratulations Nick!



Lets talk about he most important issue to me and that would be my little big brothers graduation from Sacramento State University with a Bachelor in Business Marketing. Of course I’m upset that he beat me but I couldn’t be ay more proud of the guy. He has to be the biggest person that I miss in my life living in Las Vegas as he now finishes up living in that Nor Cal area…. Maybe. But you never know were your going to go from here. I mean you closed one chapter f you life and now you opened up a whole new exciting book in your life. You get to finally go out there and throw your ideas at the world and see what you can create. You have always been very gifted with placement of words and ideas. Especially the way that something should look and should be put in its place.

I would have remembered a couple of quotes from your graduation but there was a fucking Quickie Mart behind me and I couldn’t hear shit past there fucking chatter and annoying ass kid. I do know for a fact though that I haven’t seen moms eye glow with emotion like that in a very long time and I’m so happy that you gave her back this gift. While you won’t look at it like that she couldn’t stop saying how proud of you she was. And I think that is a shared feeling across the board in this family.

Lastly Nick I’m going to end this I held you the day you were born. Of course with a little supervision because you were already a big person and I was only three. And I have had the privilege of being with you for most of your life. But over these last three years as you got be get out of So Cal and off on your own. You have grown. Not necessary any taller then the six foot four that you already are. But as a person, your maturity and your creativity with ideas has only become more enlightening and entertaining. I’m very upset with myself for not visiting you more and making a true effect to come up there and hang out with you. I love you and always will. I’m so proud of you.
Love you and Congrats!

No comments: