Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Old, Some New, But Living Changes Daily



Finally

Well Finally I'm going to sit down and do this again..
Get back into the swing of things and get in touch with how I'm doing as a person and maybe some one will learn something along the way. So lets break some things down since the last time that I wrote something about nothing. AKA the last time that I went back to Cali.. So I'll try and beak it down as what has happened in the last month.

- I bought a Cherokee
- My car is still in the shop
- Work is still workin and I've been working
- I'm playing soccer again
- I got a couple of new shoes
- Lastly I think would be that fact that I got back to writing in my best place. What I call the porcelain throne.


But really I just haven't taken the time to sit down and reflect as to what is goin on in my life and were I am. Funny how I started working on this the day the Jesus was resurrected.. What a great day to make a come back. So I guess I'll break down the quick notes of everything I just listed on top.

The Cherokee, well as you all know I went down on my "daily" ride in January and have been relying on the sol to take on both duties for a while now. Longer then I wanted, I was in the market for a truck. But that just kept falling threw, either I didn't like what I saw or it was just not the piece for me. Anyways I was perusing the net like I always do and came upon a '92 Cherokee. Well its easier to just this..
Say Hello Ruby


This would Ruby the GhettoBlaster.
Haha. And I know your all going in your minds. I wonder what he is going to do with this?
Well yes those of you that are wondering if she will stay stock. NOPE!
It's going to take time of course, and she comes second to the sol. But she will have things done to her overtime.


Speaking of the sol.
Engine is out and bay is being shaved. For those that don't understand, its one of them there things better understood with pictures. Those will not be released until the 15 of May. Then there will be flood of them. Well hopefully it turns enough heads to be a flood of them.


But I guess lastly really I haven't sat down, read a bit, listened to my sermons (Beauty and the Beast Podcast), and just taken a look as to what the fuck am I doing. And while I don't owe it to anyone to write anything or do anything, I feel bad when i don't put together a piece or say my morning "Hello's" to the Sol owners and FB kiddo's. Lets just say it was a month of ups and downs very neutral when I break it all down. I should have done in some categories like always. Taking that extra step to wish people good fortune on there days of birth and other special moments. But really I'm kickin myself because I know I can do more but I'm just being a total lazy ass and just not pulling the trigger with things that I want and need to do.
But enough of my fuckin pitty party.
I'm looking forward to this month to come and I hope that I have alot to share. Good things are coming up in my family, and I should be taking my first vacation in what 2 years.. God damn! So all I can really say is that I hope change is around the corner



Of corse i can't leave you with some weekly shit though

Video's:
Epic Meal Time
Baby Say Fish?
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost's 'Star Wars'


Music:
I'm still stuck on Dr. Dre's - I need a Dr.
Secondly Lupe Fiasco's - The Show Must Go On
and like always
iClub Mashed and EDM. If you still havn't checked them out. Seriously you need to

Reading
Joey Diaz's blog




Oh yeah the Shoes as I said..
No I did not buy them all in the last month I had some pairs on the way, but I realized I hadn't posted pictures of them I got them.. So I decided to finally share..



And if you ever wondered if I ever wore them..



Till next time

No comments: