Monday, May 23, 2011

Juan Lemus. a years thought



Before going any further I would like you to just a take 10 seconds and think about a year. What a year means. 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours..
Now think about how fast it takes to stop it…
One year ago I lost a part of my extended family. Someone, that don’t get me wrong, we didn’t hang out all that much. But we did bullshit and talk online everyday at least. I turned to for advice and inspiration in a portion of my life that I hold close to my heart because what it means to me.
Juan you will be missed but we celebrate your life by us growing upon our paths till the day we rejoin to drive again.





Rev Run Wisom
“Promise me u'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, & stronger than you seem, & smarter than you think.

No comments: