Thursday, March 11, 2010

iheartMYSOL Part 4




Well it has been over a month since I updated or said anything on this blog thing.
Even though you have not seen or heard a lot has gone down actually.
Custom brake lines done. Currently trying to patch up some of th leaks I only really spotted two but one looked like it was the valve itself which is scary in its self because that would have to be replaced
Feul is done costom lines were run as well. I still want to finish the loop but need to order one more part. Probably should do that today
The custom clutch line came in and put on. Only bitch is that I'm having a hard time getting it to bleed
My radiator from K-tuned came in and that is in there plus it is wired up as well.
Other small parts like intake (K-tuned) and throttle cable came in and have been added to the engine bay. Bolts from TheRev also came in which help me complete the front and rear with the correct harwear rather then being hella ghetto.

Now that your all caught up on what has happendnd and what is kinda going down. Here is what is supposed to happen real soon
I have made an appointment for the next week for the car to go into a local shop. April 30 begins the weeked of Vegas Invation, yearly del sol meet in Las Vegas), then May 16th
I already again have things in the mail for parts and I still need to order some more my stubberness and wanting certain parts still gets in my way but hey she is my baby girl.
But before I kill you with the longest blog post I have ever done. Here are the preview pictures.







No comments: