Tuesday, March 16, 2010

IheartMYSOL quick update 4


Well today was a sad, exciting, good, bad.. I dono a very mixed emotions day..
As you can tell by the picture, she finally went into a shop to have her turned over and also looked over on a professional level.
I'll give it up to myself real quick and say I went far and did alot for a first time swapper by myself going from B to K. Learned alot along the way still have alot to learn as I grow older. But in the end I just want to drive her..

ETA? probably your first and only question.

The shop (AKA Hondoctors) doesn't want to speculate yet..
I mean to look at the wiring harness make sure that is all correct
clutch and brake line bleeds and make sure there correct and safety inspection for Nevada
Fuel line inspection make sure there correct and bleed in
Priming the engine and the radiator
and drill the holes for the right side mount..
I think thats it..
After that I'm takin them the exhaust to be put on.

I'm saying probably two weeks. Just because there own flow of cars and probable frustration with her. I'll know more when they probably get to take a good look at her.. I won't really go back to the shop till Alicia and I, or I find some random person, to take me there.. Saturday maybe?

On a serious note I have a sol bug right now on buying things for the car..
My spark plug cover came in today.. Good pick up for 20. Only one little flaw.
My mani cover should be in route. The tracking number isn't comin up though so I need to re write the guy..
And then I ordered this today..

No comments: