Saturday, January 16, 2010

IheartMYSOL quick update 3


Not much has happend was waiting for this payday to come since it is after the damn Holiday Season..
But since the pay check there will be moves and things..
Spent my Holiday cash last night on parts.. Well actually I have like 200 left from that seeing how my payment for the engine came in.. Blasted threw that cash.. Good thing it never touched my bank account.. So I will have an update on that once I get them parts in.. Once there man were close
Waiting on Sean to part out his 93 for some bolts and nick nacks.. Still more to be added if you read this.. haha.. thank you again.
Saw another sol friend Ben and he hooked it up with a fender, the fender I lost in the wind.. Still need the liner and if anyone has RF mudguard.. yeah I need that as well.. haha. But here are a couple of pic's. Sorry mom has the Cannon so I used the blackberry to do this..






Everyone will know when the parts come in..

No comments: