Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update?


Working on a couple updates right now been trying to get my thoughts together and wrap around these two posts.

One of Dj AM passing, basically finding the pictures that I have have of him and which ones I like. the ones I took of corse..
And this pass weekend my homies weeding. Took a bunch of pics many of which I have already got rid of damn I was drunk

But yeah back at work another week. Things seem to be calming down I'm finally feel like I'm getting into the groove just got to knock out these damn CDC's I swear they are taking up my life.. And I'm only on the first volume out of a shit ton. Just thought I would post something real quick to say that I'm not dead and that I am working.. Should have taken a picture today.. In a hole up to my next working on a damn water line.. All's good though it was for my dorm so basically I get to say that I had a hand in keeping my hot water runnin.
So yeah they should be up within the next couple of day day's, I would like to say

Tony is in town this weekend dono if Chris is going to fly out.
Need to get my licence other then that.. Things are finally gonna slow down. Hopefully.. Just feel like things are moving so fast here it's already been a month here. Damn

Oh the photo is a quick one I took on the Greyhound home to Cali..

No comments: