Thursday, September 10, 2009

Slackin.. But a big update.


Fist off this is the crew from high school I mean not everyone but the ones that truly took me under the wing and took me into Lincoln. Never forget these guys. Do anything for them.

Well I haven't posted anything since i was saying I was going back to Cali what now almost 2 weeks ago.. Good news is that I now have Internet in my room and well now I can do these things right as please. Don't have to be sweating my balls off to send them. Comfort is the key..
Anyways.
Lets get an idea of what happened shall we.
The going back to Cali tied into the weekend before that. Shit was so long ago don't really care to go into the business or anything like that. Just say that I had a fuckin great time seeing toughs guys. Expensive weekend but definitely worth it though. Stayed at the Venation (bad ass hotel) and went to Body English and V Lounge during the nights. I think the best part though was the weekend after that in Cali the reason I went back..


My boy Uly tied the knot with his lady, Norma. Man I remember back in the day in high school when they got together. Funny times and great times. I'm happy that he finally did this they have been together forever and been probably threw what ever couple goes threw to make sure that it's right and well here they are.. Congrats to you both and I wish you guys the best threw the years as you guys grow together and your family goes....
The rest of the ones that I am willing to post are here.. No editing.
The Mule Stable Flickr

But that's that one..
Last week my friend tony came out and damn.. While he fuckin slept threw Friday night..
Being picked up by Syls then being drunk by 12 on Saturday was a good make up present. That and makin an ass of myself. Anyways.. Went to LAX that night, for those of you on Facebook you will notice there are some new pictures, thanks to Sylvia. But Sunday was were it was at at Tao.. Eric Morillo

Man that shit was fuckin awesome. I mean yes I was fuckin drunk.. But probably for a good hour or so I was completely alone on the dance floor, well I couldn't find my friends. Nor did I look. It felt like it was me and the music, just going nuts. I mean other things happened but lets just say I left there a sweaty hot mess. Like shirt drenched, hair done. If it was only a little louder but damn..
After that just a relaxing weekend. Recovery so to speak.
Weeks been to good as well. Just me, one Sgt. and Duffy in the shop this week. So I have had a chance to relax and just get my hands dirty. Enjoy that factor alot more then having my face stuck in a book. But meh!
Nestly comes out tomorrow. Hopefully he brings a table, coffin, mixer, with him.. Ohh I can't wait if that is true.
Till next time..

Man I need to spread these things out. Just didn't feel right leaving without a picture.
Show I'm absoluty hooked on right now..


and damn I must say Peggie Bundy looks mighty fine after all them years.

No comments: