Friday, March 4, 2011

Lessons Learned


Finally back to white!


Well I know I'm a day late on even starting this but there was no way I was going to finish or being this thing intoxicated and after being up for ever volunteering at NASCAR and then watching the race

But lets break this week down and give some thoughts about it.

This week really felt like a weight had been lifted off of me the fear of the unknown was finally answered in the ways of work. While it's always a negative to get in trouble but at least now ii can learn and grow from my wrongs. And i mean hat has to be half of the battle learning from your mistakes. I would think that if you didn't take the time to think about what you have done and how your going to improve and move forward, your not growing and your not even caring about what you did or especially were you going to go from that. But it is one thing to tlak and think about it and finally act. So I guess well see how this goes and what actions I can create as I move on.

Other then that I really didn't take any time to refelect this week. Which is kinda upsetting if you think about it. I'm sure that there was something that reached me but I didn't bother to take the time to understand it. I finish Beneath the Neon and have been slacking on finishing up that post as well. Funny imediatly after finishing it I went out and picked up another book by Mathew O'Brein, My Week at the Blue Angel.



Hopefully I can keep on finding books that I enjoy to read and actually learn some things from the written verbiage. Other then that nothing really happend during the work week. I mean you get to the point were it slowly becomes the same thing day after day. sure your doing different things within the job and the days aren't completly the same but the mothions that you go threw are close to it. I really need to take a wek off and go home just to break it up and get some othe things rolling as well. And I know I have been promising people that it will be soon. So I'm hoping to hold myself to that and make sure that I make it down there this month. I looked at my leave and man I really don't take time off of work.
But the weekend.
Lets just say it was noice to finally see people, especially people who are harder then shit to get ahold of, get out of my room, and actually do something. I think the only thing that could have made it better was Tony Stewart actually winning and not coming in second. But I need to try and have more weekends like them, especially Friday night!


Just to show off were I sat on Sunday.


Till next week! This is my last week I'm giving myself to be injured.
Some weekly items that I used to get threw

Read - A wonderful Craigslist add... Dog Food?


Music - I finally got back into Pandora.com and listening to my stations. But something for the masses is get ready.. Lupe Fiasco's ablum is dropping on the 8th. I have heard a couple of the track and there on repeat when I'm not on pandora

Netflix this week has mostly been focused around Robin Hood. I threw the link up last week to it's IMDB.com profile so I would hunt back there for that one. But I continued the theme actually further this week:
The old classic.. Robin Hood Men in Tights

Youtube again didn't seem to fail this week, while some of these things were on the news, and I don't know why, but here we go
Cat's with Thumbs!
I mean what would this week without a Charlie Sheen refrence Winning!
This is when you know something is wrong with you Dubsteppers! DogStep?
and lastly something that shows drinking can be productive
Flight of the Bumblebee on 101 Bottles!



Well see what this week turns up, and how I even get around.
One Love.

No comments: