Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! 26

So another year down and another year older. Funny how times change and the way that you view the world, as well. I never thought that one I would be were I am in my life, or were I am currently, sitting on a porcelain throne in Iraq.
I would have to say that my 25 had to be one of my biggest years as far as growth though. Finally really stepping out of my mother’s shadow and starting the creation of something on my own. Bills actually came apparent to me and they actually cost you money and you have to budget accordingly. Thank god that I have a little of my father in me for the fact that I haven’t to this day missed a payment on anything that I said I would pay for, when it comes to creditors mom. Another big thing is I paid off my mom as well, getting all my debits straightened away with her. So I can finally build a relationship were I know that she isn’t looking at me every other minute thinking “I’m never going to see that fuckin money.”
Project IheartMYSOL, which on another note is coming up on our 10-year anniversary is up and running again, well not at this moment because that is another story. But the second rebuild s now a completely moving chassis and is registered in a new state with a new plate, that I won’t put on till I’m back in America as well. But I couldn’t be any happier that I saw the engine swap threw and I really did a lot of it myself. I’m not going to lie when I really jumped off the deep end with some of the ideas that I did. Especially with the lack of background that I had with it all. But some how in a parking lot on an Air Force base with a common jack and tools. I got that shit pretty close to done. But yes I did have to send it to a shop to get the wiring all straightened out and there was a problem with the brakes and the battery, blah blah blah. But yeah!
Other then that I must say that things have been good. New people, new city, and a bunch of new experience and places to go. I really think that this year is going to be the biggest and the best though.. Let me say thank you to everyone and there experiences they had with me during the last year. One of the best for damn sure!
So let I be 26!
And let the new good times roll

Oh and I don’t think I could ever top last years birthday events.. I still remember it, well as much as people told me.
Thank you again. Much love and lets party when I get home!

No comments: