Sunday, September 19, 2010

iheartMYSOL quick update 6



Well I havn't done much to the sol..
Well I havn't done shit actually seeing how I'm over in Iraq and she is at home. Stuck in her unit battery dead and god knows what else is now fucked up again. Some person had to go and back into the storage unit about a month of me being here. At least i know when I get back I now have some things to do and put on. she is going to be going the all motor root because the want to get into time attack and autocross. I figure its the best thing for that chassis and I love to go into corners with her anyways. I remember the days of chasing exotics down the 110 and the back roads of La Canada. As well as my wonderful drives to Jackie Robinson field along the windy road with the last corner reaching about 65 and just letting the car sit in it.. Then blasting out to a 100+
But anyways. Time for the update.
I picked up this Sparco quick release if you couldn't tell. No saying if I'm going to be keeping the NRG short hub or not see how it feels and looks. I'm happy with it rare piece. Beautiful piece.
Seeing how my birthday is coming up I'm going to be getting her more presents and what not have a couple things with my eye on time to talk to the buyer and get money in the right place..
and on with the pictures!



No comments: