Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vegas Invasion 10

First let me say.. Sorry this took so long to get together and load up..


So Vegas Invasion 10 has come and gone. It was wonderful to see people that I hadn't seen in what now 2 years when my carf was running and in a working matter. But of corse I was upset that my car couldn't be there. I was happy that there was another K there. While it wasn't crazy how mine is just to see one run in real life gave me hope. So much to say but I don't want to bore everyone with bland writing and all other things.
So on with the pictures I took in my randomness of order.
I guess you can say I had my favorites and stuck to them.


Sean ( JDMReveRend)








Sorry I dono your name but I love the leapord print.
Well done all the way threw. Floor mats and everything.


Shane (Rice Police)








Kevin (kabooki)






John (Loki)





Bama?
Didn't catch your name either.
Oh and sorry for closing your hood for a moment at the show.



Alicia (delsolchik)









DJ (Trippsol)



John? (Tofu*Monster)





Sorry dono your name or screen name at all



Group Shots
Rolling Shots
Other Shots










A few more to come in part 2
Been getting a upload error.. Probably have it done tomorrow seeing how this was the bulk of them.
Enjoy.
Want different sizes just hit me up

No comments: