Monday, November 16, 2009

IheartMYSOL quick update 2



Well some packages came today in the mail..
Low and behold the parts that I had ordered from Honda last month. Well worth the wait because of the money that I saved.. Plus its not like I'm in a emergency type rush with this ..

These are the main pieces just laid out here.. S2000 Clutch Master, K20 Clutch Slave, and everyone needs Key's right.. Haha.


But that was just the first of my surprise of pacages when I got to the Post Office. There were two more.
One with my Video Games in it. Thank you Nick and Missy. So much fun now. Nick you need to get one of them games so I can play with you.. Oh and for you who are on Xbox live get at me. C0NtaMIN8ed
Anyways.. I the third package. WAS....



Then I get a phone call saying that the other is in.. WTF! Oh well I'll go back on Wednesday and pick up the other.
They won't be in for a while they need to be cleaned. But I think they will go well.. Haha.. Stay tuned.

No comments: