Monday, November 9, 2009

iheartMYSOL Part 3


Well lets just jump into this one.. It's Monday and I didnall of this on Saturday. Yeah enough said about that part.
So as you know I brought her to Vegas she hs been under the car cover ever since.. Don't really want anyone seeing not that I'm ashmed of my little girl but your not supposed to have no running cars in the parking lot and as you can see she doesn't even have her bumper on. Yeah go figure..
So what I set out to do was clean up the inside of the car..

you looking at a picture I took after taking the dash out of the cabin. So yeah I pretty much had everything there and in the trunk just a jumbled mess.. So I decided since that I had everything all out I might as well kill some of the rust so I got some sand paper and rostoleum and went to town..
Yes that is an AF wall.. Oooopppss

So about half way threw the day I finally made it to about this point.. Getting ready to mess with the wires for the driver side..

Alot was done between the two shot the wiring mess on the driver side was a bitch to get up and tucked away seeing how I really didn't cut the wires that I'm not gion to use off the harness. That and I cleaned everything that was in the car already and everything that got put back into place. Just thought I should add that little piece.
And then finally to get it all back and together..

bye bye Window stickers.. I'm FREE

Look more shit.. At least it's down to a box in the passenger side..

Yah there is still a mess..

And the trunk has some shit in it as well


But at the end of the day its still at the same result tucked away and not running. Have to wait till the next pay check to make another move. This time its line time finally.. got me some rope so that I can do some ruff measurements of how much I have to buy and from there we shall see

No comments: