Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Birfday

Quater of the way some were....

Well as another year goes by. I finally can sit and realize that my trial and error period is over with my life. I really can't believe that I am alive to be 25 or that I was born 25 years ago today. I feel like I have and done a lot for my age. Haven't really been to that many of places but have been to a good share. I have felt pain that some will never feel in till later in there lives and am on the same track with others. I'm this trail and error I have learned a lot while fluncking at things right along with it. I haven't worked all that much at a job but have committed to many of different things. Mainly sports and the dream I held onto so long.
I still remember the last baseball game that my dad watched me pitch. Put up a truly stellar performance with him sitting in a wheel chair watching over. It felt great to go over and still get my inning by inning tips on how to handle the next set of batters. Of course my offence absolutely destroying the other pitcher helped a lot to.
Funny to think back on all them memories that I have the people I have met and the roll models I have wanted to be like. 25 years is a long time. Now I can write this message on my cell phone send it to my email and post later on my laptop that now gets internet any were in Las Vegas. I didn't have that shit as a kid. I remember playing Reader Rabbit with Nick on the old Dell. The mining game was the best. I dono but when you finally do look back and think about everything that done. I think it more important to look and see what you have become what type of footprint you are actually leaving behind on this earth and why I think so far I have left a good couple small ones her and there. I guess I have to wait another 25 years to finally see which ones are truly stamped in and which ones just faded away.
Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. I'm happy that even when I'm separated from my family and dearest friends they all take the time to reach out and let me know I do count to them.
Thank you all. I love you all.

No comments: