Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Growin Pain's


So here is what is going down.
Fist off I need to talk about the porcelain throne as I like to call it.
Most of you will just call it a toilet.
I think with the creation of laptops and wireless internet and all things to make life "Simpler" made it easier for people like to me to multitask in the weirdest places.
Honestly I think that most peoples great ideas come when there on their throne. Just imagine what is going to happen when finally the right person goes and uses his time wisely will taken care of other business.
Also why is there a thing saying how much time American's or people waste of their life on the toilet…
Now that would be a poll.

Anyway personally I would say I'm in a struggle point only because my own head puts me there.
You know I have come to accept that I'm going to Japan and I don't think that is what is making me struggle more the idea is that I found someone that I would love to take with me… As in yes I'll say it… I would honestly settle down with.
But well it's to early. Way to early to ask her to one get married and then move half way across the world to what is another day at this point… LOL
I dono if it's just because I'm finally calming down as a person since the Air Force is finally making me take the responsibility for myself, as in paying bills and just doing my own budget and tax's, the simple things of taking care of ones life. that I finally think that I'm ready to share that with someone and I actually I feel like I have something to offer rather then just taking everything and giving back just a piece.

Lastly... I would say another reason is I'm afraid I'm running the same way that my grandfather did.. Not to say taht he wasn't happy or anything but it's strange. Military, personal struggles in life, but he never settled down that long. I mean he did marry once but devorced and in the end has a women now but just to take care of him. And in the end I want a pair of rocking chairs and I want to just sit there and talk.

No comments: